Recent social media posts by Before And After Hair Studio
Photos from Before And After Hair Studio's post Hi Everyone help support!!!! 🌼Summer 2020🌼 Before (split ends) After 💃🏽... make your appointment today ☎️ Natural hair don’t care ☘️ Happy over HAIR 🌻 Just keeping busy during Covid-19 🥰❣️ Summer 2020 Oh my color and curls 🥰 Quarantine bday hair-do’s be like 👇🏾 😝 Swipe ➡️ to see how Before and After has been coping with COVID 🌺- stay safe everyone![04/09/20] For days I have heard people saying “ I just can’t wait for things to be back to normal.” I remember even saying that a few times myself. But as I’ve thought about our current situation I have realized how much I don’t want things to go back to the way they were. Here are a few thoughts.....
1. I pray that the next time a friend grabs me and pulls me in for a hug, I actually take the time to appreciate the gift of their embrace.
2. I pray that when school resumes and people are dropping kids off, they take the time to thank the staff for the amazing gift that they give to our community.
3. I pray that the next time I’m sitting in a crowded restaurant I take the time to look around at the smiling faces, loud voices and thank God for the gift of community.
4. I pray that the next time I’m standing in church listening to the voices of praise and worship that I take a moment to thank God for the gift of congregation.
5. I pray that the next time I see a person or situation that needs prayer, I hope I pray as passionately and fervently as I have these past few weeks.
6. I pray that when I am at the grocery store that I take a moment to thank God that He provides us with the necessities of life and the amazing people who work so hard to keep us supplied.
7. I pray that I never again take for granted the ability to hop in the car and visit a friend, go to the mall, go to a gathering, etc.
So, truth is, I don’t want things to return to the way they once were. I pray that we take the lessons and challenges of the past few weeks and create a new normal. My goal is to pray more, love harder, and truly appreciate the daily abundance of blessings that were so easily overlooked just a mere few weeks ago. Thanks for the special people who dropped things off or just have been a blessing to us.
Someone sent this to me. It make you think!! Stay safe everyone..[03/17/20] To all Before and After Hair Studio,
Please know that from day one we follow strict sanitation practices. We are aware that you may have some concerns regarding this ongoing outbreak.
Even before all of this craziness, the safety of our clients has always been our number one concern and priority. We have always practiced Universal Precautions when it comes to cleaning and sanitation after each and every client.
- Lysol, Alcohol, Hand Sanitzer and Barbicide are ALWAYS at hand in our Studio to disinfect common areas, hard surfaces, door knobs, light switches and restroom just to mention a few. - Hospital grade disinfectant and a high temperature Sterilizer for all of our metal implements and tools are also used. - We have ALWAYS washed and continue to wash our hands. We also use gloves for our services. - Clean and fresh linens and towels are used for each and every client.
Business is being operated as usual, please know that I always take sanitation seriously and will continue to do so.
Hand sanitizer will continue to be on our front desk, but as added precaution, we have individual wipes at your disposal that you can use for as you move throughout the Studio for your comfort.
Thank you an be safe!!! FOR SALE - Franklin http://url9580.searchallproperties.com/wf/click?upn=Ffl3Nb4B4r-2FZeSy9Yma-2B4hhTFDb2zlGNGCrEqfNfe-2BHgOQnuNbysHbAfkeWarN25_FdObe9p6OPj3ANNzV3AfQS3NFrGTagtIukOHxGMK3QitllXCuO-2FUjv5gHeMhXB2YS3jnCbCTv8Folk4eOxyZVBmMnNSlFnaSg-2Fc95U6hcfe-2BYsv3GYhhdGo-2F4TBGK8b7U7yI7rHdJUMp3zV8IQOP6vDcGStVE3-2FGlMBOahnD-2FCHAdtF9mHnDI8y45N8MSH3qb5kd8BDQX9elgZL8UX4l1awYykqiQkop-2F-2BfzSP4Fth4-3D 62taylordr32.thebestlisting.com Up-to-date photos, maps, home, property, schools, neighborhood info. & details for 62 Taylor Dr #328, Franklin, NJ FOR SALE - Franklin http://url9580.searchallproperties.com/wf/click?upn=Ffl3Nb4B4r-2FZeSy9Yma-2B4hhTFDb2zlGNGCrEqfNfe-2BHgOQnuNbysHbAfkeWarN25_FdObe9p6OPj3ANNzV3AfQS3NFrGTagtIukOHxGMK3QitllXCuO-2FUjv5gHeMhXB2YS3jnCbCTv8Folk4eOxyZVBmMnNSlFnaSg-2Fc95U6hcfe-2BYsv3GYhhdGo-2F4TBGK8b7U7yI7rHdJUMp3zV8IQOP6vDcGStVE3-2FGlMBOahnD-2FCHAdtF9mHnDI8y45N8MSH3qb5kd8BDQX9elgZL8UX4l1awYykqiQkop-2F-2BfzSP4Fth4-3D 62taylordr32.thebestlisting.com Up-to-date photos, maps, home, property, schools, neighborhood info. & details for 62 Taylor Dr #328, Franklin, NJ From Before & After Oh happy hair😎 💈Everyday is hair day 💁🏾♀️✂️🎀 Photos from Before And After Hair Studio's post 👊🏽knotless box braids👌🏾 🦄The just get up and go kinda hair-do 💁🏾♀️ Summer Braids 🌺 Prom Do 💁🏾♀️ Feathering 🍂 Another satisfied customer ✔️ 🦄🦄🦄 Just call us the hair doctor 💁🏾♀️🌺✂️ Looking for easy to maintain hairstyles for the kids this summer? 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾 🦋Be BOLD🦋 💜Color me HAPPY💜
Wednesday10:00 - 18:00
Thursday09:00 - 18:30
Friday09:00 - 18:30
Saturday08:00 - 14:00
Sunday10:00 - 14:00
Before And After Hair Studio
Find local New Jersey Hair Salons and hair cuts in and around the local area. We have all New Jersey Hair Salons listed and rated as well as contact and booking information.